Weekend Plans

Another weekend has begun that has slowly crept under the radar. While everyone is planning barbecues, hikes and get togethers, I, friends, am in bed. No, not the ultimate luxury weekend full of slumber. Yet, another crisis weekend.

What does it feel like?

Like I was beat down and my whole body aches. Ouch. And this has been going on for a few days.

So to keep myself amused and from the sneaky side effect of illness called depression, I shuffle through a few things. My newest hobby, wait for it.... crocheting.

Unfortunately, my works of art look nothing like this. In fact, although I am very embarrassed to do so, I will show you my lumps of yarn.
But considering how long this pain will last, I'm guessing my lumps will start to look more and more like they should....and along the way I will figure out what exactly it is I am making.

I also spend plenty of time on my kindle. Currently I am ready the Westmoreland series by Brenda Jackson. I always love a good romance book. I believe I am on book 11, Spencer's Forbidden Passion. Oh yeah, sounds as good as it is. I am in love with series so I am absolutely in love with all the Westmoreland's and their continued sagas.

Don't judge me. Or if you do, do so silently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

32 weeks!?!

Some days...

Excuse Me Mr. Hughley & Ms. Kaling