God is SO good!

Today I went in to have the dreaded stereotactic biopsy and after they prodded and prodded trying to find the suspicious cluster of calcification they couldn't pinpoint its location.

I was on the table PRAYING I did not have to have that gigantic needle put in me. 

I had family and friends praying for me. 

The power of prayer is REAL


They finally took me to another room and did several more shots on the mammogram machine and determined that the cluster is not in my breast AT ALL.

Thank God! I don't have to worry about getting another mammogram until I am 40!!!!!

& no people, this is not coincidence this is God. They have been tracking these clusters for close to a year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some days...

32 weeks!?!

Excuse Me Mr. Hughley & Ms. Kaling