What Day Is Today?

It seems that I have slept my life away this week! Starting with the fluids and meds on Monday, things have just gone downhill from there. 

On another note, when I went to my appointment with my hematologist, I had to get on the scale. 

Yeah I think it was broken because there is no way I way that much!

Okay. 

So maybe I do weigh as much as it said! Which means I am the heaviest I have ever been in life and that has to end. 

[Insert exercise here]--I wish it was this easy!

So today, when my husband was on his way out the door to walk the dog, I came with. It was pure torture. He runs these blocks every morning but I only walk to my car. Shame I know. 

This weight is definitely motivation to get moving because I do not want diabetes or any other problems that may come with being overweight.

And now it's time for the oxymoron of this post, I made a fudge chocolate cake. 


I am totally screwed when it comes to getting rid of these pounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

32 weeks!?!

Some days...

Excuse Me Mr. Hughley & Ms. Kaling